Contact Dsoon team directly via [email protected] and we will send you the firmware named "Rom_Code.BIN", which would take two minutes to complete the upgrade.
1. Insert the micro SD card into the camera.
2. Connect the camera to the computer via a USB cable.
3. Format micro SD card. (via the trail camera menu)
4. Save the file we sent you to the micro SD card.
5. Disconnect the camera from the computer
6. Press and hold the "Up Arrows" button, switch the camera button from "OFF" to "TEST". When the screen displays the text "Firmware upgrading... Keep Table", release the "Up Arrows" button.
7. Wait for about 30 seconds, the screen changes from normal to flashing and then off.
8. Remove the battery and install the battery again. The camera restart. Press the "MENU" button and then select the "Reset settings" option, press the "OK" button, and then select "Yes" to complete the upgrade operation. This defect will be resolved.